The movie is EXTREMELY mind Fucking. It reminded me a little of the movie "Requiem for a dream", maybe not that fucked up, but it's VERY close to that. I thought it was a really good movie with amazing effects ,as in colors and light, but some parts were very long and boring.
The worst part is that instead of cutting from one scene that the dead Oscar is observing to the next. The director has decided to go through a sort of diving into light or black holes, followed by a camera that flies over buildings for several minutes in order to settle into the next location. This happens at least 20 or 30 times in the film. And I also think that many flashbacks to the children's early trauma, along with other scenes, are unnecessarily repeated several times. Makes it the movie a little to long and boring for me. In the end, everything has been very meaningless. I guess that's why the movie is called Enter the Void. At the end, it’s all about emptiness. Anyway It was a great movie